Not all of the sites that are powered by YM Careers have the capability downloading resume within the resume bank. Some things to consider are that the majority of the sites that we power are anonymous, which means that contact information for the candidate doesn't show in the resume bank. Downloading these resumes would prove to be useless without contact information.
For the sites that do have the capability to download resumes, there is an easy process to accomplish this task.
- Sign into your employer account and go to the My Account page. You will need to see if you have an active resume subscription. Without a subscription, it would be impossible to download all resumes.
- Once you confirm that you have resume subscription, click on Employers at the top of the page and then select Resume Bank in the drop down menu.
- Use any keyword or filter options desired to narrow down which resumes you will be downloading.
- Once you are ready to download, look for the green download link button:
Click this link.
- You will get a popup that will allow to download all resumes into a zip file.
- The download make take anywhere from 5 minutes to 45 minutes based on the number of candidates/resumes in the resume bank available. You will receive an email once the file is ready. Results will be accessible on your "My Account" page.
Please note that the total number may not be the downloaded number of resumes. This can happen if the download is based on attendees going to a conference or career fair event. For example if there are 4,000 resumes visible to all employers with access but the download 3,500 because that is the number of attendee resumes.
To see this process in action, please check out this short video: