Welcome to YM Careers! We are the new providers of the career center platform and are excited to have you here with us. You may have noticed the career center looks a little different than you’re used to, so we want to take you on a quick tour and make sure you know how to reach us if you have any questions.
Job Seekers – Your login information and uploaded resume (if applicable) have been carried over to the new career center for an easy user experience.
You will find a Job Seekers menu at the top of the screen which will drop down to show you the options available for your career center account. You will likely spend a portion of your time looking through the job search page, but we did also want to point out a couple of other great sections available to you!
- Manage Resumes – You can upload (or build) and manage your resume on the career center, to be used as you wish. You can keep it private to only utilize when applying for jobs, or you can make it public in the resume bank so that employers can see your background/skills and reach out if they have an opportunity which they think you might be a great fit for! We have several articles available in our knowledge base which go over this section in more detail:
- Job Alerts – Opportunities available on the job search page depend on what employers have available to post. If you are not finding your perfect match today, let our email search agent keep an eye and alert you when new opportunities are posted! The email agent uses your specific criteria and will send you a daily or weekly email digest of new positions posted within these criteria options. You can set up one email agent or multiple!
Employers – Your login information and jobs have been moved to the new career center for an easy user experience. Any active jobs before the launch of the new site have been moved to the respective employer account. Should anything look amiss, though, please reach out, and we will research any discrepancies. If you had any posting or resume search inventory, such as posting or resume credits and subscription, please provide the customer support team with receipts for what you have purchased, how much inventory you had left, and what was included in the package that you purchased. There is a possibility that we may not have all the same features and possibly some new features that will replace old services in compensation.
You will find an Employers menu at the top of the screen which will drop down to show you the options available for your career center account.
- My Account – The main hub for your account where you can see an overview of how many jobs you have posted, how many applicants you have, posting credits available to use, and more! You can find more on managing your account at:
- My Jobs – Here you will find a list of your running jobs/new jobs posted, and even jobs that expire in case you need to utilize them for future reference. You can manage the postings, view current analytics, make edits, and renew ads all through this section. We have some articles to go over how to post and manage your advertisements at:
- Resume Bank – This is where you will be able to find resumes from candidates who have opted into this section. It is best utilized for candidate hunting outside of a posted job; you do not need to access the bank for candidates replying to your ad – those applications are sent direct to you! You can find more information on the resume bank at:
Our Customer Support Team is available Monday – Friday, 7am – 7pm eastern, if you have any questions or concerns. Please do not hesitate to contact us at:
- 860-437-5700 (option 1)
Any inquiries sent over the weekend or on holidays will be answered asap upon return to the office.