Your anonymous resume gets listed in the resume bank for employers to view. They will see everything you put in except for your name and contact information. When an employer reviews your anonymous resume and decides they want to consider you for an opportunity, they will construct an overview that will be emailed to you and placed in the "My Contact Requests" section of your account. You will be able to review these opportunities and decide whether you want to be considered for the position. You can also use your resume to apply for job postings currently posted on the job board that have the Allow Online Applications button enabled.
Articles in this section
- Creating a Career Profile
- Can I upload my resume to my account?
- Top Resume: Free Resume Critique/Evaluation
- What is my resume used for on the job board?
- What types of files does the website accept if I want to upload my resume?
- What if I don’t have a document to upload? Can I build a resume online?
- How do I get my resume evaluated or critiqued?
- Is my information listed anonymously?
- Does my resume have to be listed in the resume bank?